These past few weeks I have been dedicating myself to ME! I quit a job I was bored in lately, because I couldn’t stand waking up dreading what I was doing and where I was going everyday. I posted about this, so you can read more about my decision and reasoning here if you missed it. I didn’t have a plan, but I had this feeling deep inside me that I was moving in the right direction. Last Monday was my first Monday off, and I woke up smiling to the early morning sunshine with the thought “finally, I don’t have to do something I hate all day.”
That joy has multiplied every day! I have had time to run, read, meditate, and write – all things I absolutely LOVE to do! And even though I’m not “employed” I have full days of them, always finding more things to do that I enjoy. Everyone was so worried I’d be bored watching TV all day without work, and instead I have filled my days with activities I love, and it has been amazing!
Focusing all my time on activities I love has already attracted more into my life faster than ever before. This is the KEY to the Law of Attraction! Feeling good and spending time doing what you love will bring all the good things right into your life! Success Stories are something I love to read online, so this is me sharing what I have attracted in the past week and a half!
- New job offers – I have gotten 3 official job offers, some of which are remote which is perfect for me! People are just recommending me and calling me, I don’t even have to apply!
- Dates – I have been asked out on more dates this week than in my entire life. Guys I’ve never met, met once, friends, friends of friends, strangers in my Uber – everyone want’s to take me out to dinner! I have spent days hoping and dreaming of dates, and it’s magically like I am the most attractive woman around. I truly believe that my inner energy has made my personality more desirable, and also has made me seem more beautiful, as a smile is the most attractive thing!
- Better Health – some health problems I have been having – minor things like dry skin, acne, and (sorry boys) period spotting have completely stopped! I have found that the happier I am the less I am picking at myself as well, and my whole body has gotten better looking. Friends even keep telling me I look thin and toned and amazing! And that my small boobs look better! Maybe it looks the same and I feel better about it, but as long as I feel good, knowing the Law of Attraction, it will transform me!
- More Friends and Activities – I have met one person, who introduced me to 20. I spent last weekend on a boat party of over 60 people, and have been invited to dinners, concerts and events. My social life has quadrupled this week more so than the last year of living in Miami.
- Vacations – with new friends comes new adventures. I absolutely love to travel and have a trip booked for the end of this week, labor day weekend, mid-September, October and have been invited to visit even more friends! When I left my job, my dream was to be able to write from everywhere and see the world, and I am ALREADY aligning with it!
- Presents – my car AC has been fixed for free, I have gotten free clothes, coffee, steak dinners, drinks, boat rides, drives, laundry, parking, and flights so far. I never used to get things for free and was always worried about money. Quitting my job I have HAD TO give so much faith over to the universe, and I have found that it keeps giving me ways to save money outside from a job. This has been an absolutely amazing gift!
- Best Ideas Yet– as a writer, I need new ideas constantly. And, with a lot of ideas, I need information. Since my joy has increased, good ideas are attracted to me like a magnet! I have been able to have ideas just pop into my head, and information just comes to me that I need, through the internet, friends, signs, everywhere. I have never felt so in alignment with inspiration, and would dread having to come up with new ideas. I have at least a hundred ideas in notes on my phone now and it is amazing!
These are my successes with Law of Attraction so far. I think they have all come in in such big ways recently, because I finally am doing the actions of joy instead of just sitting there making a gratitude list at night in hopes it will save me. While I still do my lists, the universe isn’t confused anymore and can bring me what I want, because I am spending my days dedicated to my joy! As I am focused on my joy, the universe knows it can just slip in some more joy because I am ready and living it! My advice for this week would be to really invest sometime in yourself and activities that bring you joy, because it will increase your appetite for life and make you a joy magnet!